We offer a wide array of fruit available to pick, including strawberries, nectarines, plums, apples, peaches, grapes, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, squash, and pumpkins, along with colorful flowers too!
In addition to our U-Pick, we also have a family-run farm stand and café with:
- Delicious baked goods, including cookies, pies, breads, apple dumplings, and more!
- We make some of the best apple cider donuts in the Hudson Valley, freshly made all day and served to you warm! We were voted to have the Best Apple Cider Donuts in the Hudson Valley by Hudson Valley Parent Magazine in 2018!
- Fresh brewed coffee, tea, and hot apple cider for your enjoyment.
- Fresh pressed local cider.
- Local farm products including a vast array of jams, jellies, salsas, barbeque sauces, specialty ketchups, mustards, pickles, honey, maple syrup, fruit crisp mixes, and more.
- Candles, hand and body lotions, all natural sugar scrubs and foot scrubs, and soaps.
- Handmade jewelry and crafts.
- Major credit cards accepted.
And don’t forget to visit the Tavern at DuBois Farms, open weekends from 12 – 5 pm! We’re pleased to offer a variety of the best local wine, hard cider, and craft beer for your enjoyment!
Strawberries: early to mid-June
Nectarines/Peaches: mid-July-early September
Plums: late August-early September
Tomatoes: late August-mid-October
Eggplant, Squash, & Peppers: August-September
Apples: August, September, October Grapes: late September-October
Pumpkins and gourds: mid-September- October
Below please find a list of festival dates and the availability of different varieties of fruit and vegetables to pick. The website is updated as availability is determined, so please continue to check in closer to the date you would like to visit us.
Due to the end of strawberry season, we’ll be closed from June 24 through July 19 until peach season begins.
July 20 through August 16: Peaceful Pickin’
Come and visit us to pick from our beautiful crop of delicious peaches as you enjoy the tranquility of the farm! Kids can play Tiny Town and everyone can enjoy a delicious barbequed lunch and visit the farm animals.
August 17 & 18: Summer Harvest Festival & Classic Car Show at DuBois Farms – Saturday, August 17th (Rain Date: August 18th)
Bring the whole family to DuBois Farms and enjoy picking peaches, nectarines, apples, assorted veggies, and beautiful flowers! The 8th Annual Classic Car Show from the Dutchess Cruisers Car Club will be held on Saturday!
August 24 & 25: Peach-a-Palooza Festival
August 31, September 1, & 2: Honey Crisp Hysteria Festival
September 7 & 8: Honey Crisp Hysteria Festival Part II
September 14 & 15: Fabulous Fruit Festival: Live music from acoustic singer, James Patrick on Sept. 15.
September 21 & 22: “Fall Into Fall” Festival
September 28 & 29: “Apple Daze” Festival: Live music from acoustic singer, James Patrick on Sept. 29.
October 5 & 6: Fall Fun Festival: Live music from acoustic singer, James Patrick on Oct. 5.
October 12, 13, & 14: Annual Harvest Festival: Live music from acoustic singer, James Patrick on Oct. 12.
October 19 & 20: The Great Pumpkin Festival: Live music from acoustic singer, James Patrick on Oct. 20.
October 26 & 27: Halloween Fun Festival
November 2 & 3: Dog Daze Festival
November 9 & 10: Dog Daze II Festival