In addition to our U-Pick, we also have a family-run farm stand and café with:
- Delicious baked goods, including cookies, cupcakes, pies, apple dumplings, etc.
- We make some of the best apple cider donuts in the Hudson Valley, freshly made all day and served to you warm!
- Seasonal specialty desserts.
- Fresh brewed coffee, tea, and hot apple cider for your enjoyment.
- Fresh pressed local cider.
- Local farm products, including a vast array of jams, jellies, salsas, barbeque sauces, specialty ketchups, mustards, pickles, peanut butter, honey, maple syrup, fruit crisp mixes, and more.
- Yummy snack items including old-fashioned candy, cotton candy, and snow cones.
- Candles, shampoos and conditioners, hand and body lotions, all natural sugar scrubs and foot scrubs, and soaps.
- Major credit cards accepted.
And don’t forget to visit our new Tavern at DuBois Farms! We’re pleased to offer local wine, hard cider, and craft beer for your enjoyment!
Nectarines/Peaches: mid-July-early September
Plums: late August-early September
Tomatoes: late August-mid-October
Apples: August, September, October
Pumpkins and gourds: mid-September- October
Below please find a list of festival dates and the availability of different varieties of fruit and vegetables to pick. The website is updated as availability is determined, so please continue to check in closer to the date you would like to visit us.
July 15 through Mid-August: Peaceful Pickin’
This season, DuBois Farms is opening earlier than ever! Come and visit us to pick from our beautiful crop of delicious peaches as you enjoy the tranquility of the farm! We also have an assortment of veggies for you to pick, including squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and eggplant.
August 19 & 20: “Peach-a-Palooza” Festival
Come on out and pick your own mouth watering peaches, nectarines, Zestar apples, a variety of veggies and beautiful flowers! Kids can play on the new pirate ship in Tiny Town and everyone can enjoy a delicious barbequed lunch, visit the farm animals, take a tractor-pulled wagon ride, and more!
August 26 & 27: Fabulous Fruit Festival and 6th Annual Car Show at DuBois Farms
On August 26 (rain date: August 27), we will be holding our Sixth Annual Car Show at DuBois Farms, co-sponsored by the Dutchess Cruisers Car Club (www. dutchesscruisers.org). Come out to pick lots of fresh fruit, veggies, and flowers and enjoy lots of family fun activities!
September 2, 3 & 4: Festival TBA
September 9 & 10: Festival TBA
September 16 & 17: Festival TBA
September 23 & 24: Festival TBA
September 30 & October 1: Festival TBA
October 7, 8, & 9: Festival TBA
October 14 & 15: Festival TBA
October 21 & 22: Festival TBA
October 28 & 29: Festival TBA
November 4 & 5: Festival TBA