We offer a wide array of fruit and vegetables available to pick, including strawberries, nectarines, plums, apples, peaches, grapes, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, squash, zucchini, assorted greens, and pumpkins! Check out our picking schedule below to see what’s ready to be picked!
In addition to our U-Pick, we also have a family-run farm stand offering:
- Delicious baked goods, including pies, breads, apple dumplings, and more!
- We make some of the best apple cider donuts in the Hudson Valley, freshly made all day and served to you warm! We were voted to have the Best Apple Cider Donuts in the Hudson Valley by Hudson Valley Parent Magazine in 2018!
- Fresh pressed local cider.
- Local farm products including a vast array of jams, jellies, salsas, barbeque sauces, specialty ketchups, mustards, pickles, honey, maple syrup, and more.
- Candles, hand and body lotions, and soaps.
- Handmade jewelry and crafts.
- Major credit cards accepted.
Make sure to visit the Tavern at DuBois Farms, open from 12 – 5 pm daily. Our mouth watering wood-fired, brick-oven pizza will be even better paired with one of our 4 private label wines or craft beers. There are plenty of other items on our menu to choose from including a dizzying variety of ice cream flavors to top it all off.
Summer Squash and Greens including Kale, Collards, & Swiss Chard: July-October
Nectarines & Peaches: early July-late September
Plums: early July-early September
Eggplant & Peppers: Late July-October
Apples: August-early November
Pumpkins and gourds: mid-September- October
We’re open everyday from May 31 to November 23. We invite you to enjoy the peace and tranquility of picking fresh fruit and vegetables on the farm, visiting the farm animals, and playing in Tiny Town. Later in the season, we’ll offer tractor-pulled wagon rides, festivals, live music, and special events.
Starting May 31: