Voted Best Pick-Your-Own in the Hudson Valley
Open everyday from May 31 through November 21
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED TO VISIT THE FARM!
- Pick Your Own Strawberries, Nectarines, Plums, Apples, Peaches, Grapes, Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplant, Pumpkins, Flowers, and More
- Farm Market and Café
- Delicious desserts, including homemade apple cider donuts, served warm, and assorted handmade pies
- Brand-new Pizzeria and Ice Cream Shop
- Visits with farm animals
- 2-acre Corn Maze
- The Tavern at DuBois Farms with a variety of the best local hard cider, craft beer and wine
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
- FREE admission & FREE parking
- No Pets Please
We are two of the few first-generation farmers in the Hudson Valley. Twenty years ago, in an attempt to keep the small farming industry alive, we purchased a 54-acre farm, which was destined to be sold entirely for development. By replanting orchards and vineyards, revitalizing neglected fruit trees into a healthy and vigorous condition in order to produce some of the older, more sought after varieties of fruit, and constructing outbuildings and animal areas reminiscent of colonial times, we have created an idyllic setting, bringing a piece of Olde New England to the Hudson Valley. We have recently expanded the farm by 15 acres, and have planted many more fruit trees and strawberries. We are so pleased to offer the quality, quantity, and variety of fruit that is sure to satisfy and delight our customers. We welcome you and your family to visit ours for apple picking and more at DuBois Farms Pick-Your-Own!
David and Jolee DuBois
DuBois Farms Pick-Your-Own