NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED TO VISIT THE FARM!
We offer a wide array of fruit and vegetables available to pick, including strawberries, nectarines, plums, apples, peaches, grapes, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, squash, zucchini, assorted greens, and pumpkins! Check out our picking schedule to see what’s ready to be picked!
- Strawberries: late May-June
- Summer Squash and Greens including Kale, Collards, & Swiss Chard: July-October
- Nectarines & Peaches: early July-late September
- Plums: early July-early September
- Tomatoes: August-October
- Eggplant & Peppers: Late July-October
- Apples: August-early November
- Grapes: Mid-September-October
- Pumpkins and Gourds: mid-September- October
We are open daily, 10-5. We invite you to enjoy the peace and tranquility of picking fresh fruit and vegetables on the farm, visiting the farm animals, and playing in Tiny Town. Later in the season, we’ll offer tractor-pulled wagon rides, festivals, live music, and special events.
Weekly Updates: Check back for weekly updates on the fruits and vegetables that will be ready to pick at that time, and any special events that we are offering for the weekend.
And don’t forget to visit The Tavern at DuBois Farms, open from 12–5 pm, daily! We’re pleased to offer a variety of the best local wine, hard cider, and craft beer for your enjoyment!